- Invis Energy respects the privacy of online visitors to this site and recognises the importance of protecting your personal information that you may provide to Invis Energy. This statement sets out Invis Energy’s policy and principles regarding the use of information you provide when visiting this site.
- Invis Energy is committed to following policies that protect your privacy and meet data protection laws and regulations regarding personal data. Personal data is obtained by Invis Energy for specified and lawful purposes and will be processed fairly and lawfully. Invis Energy will do its best to protect your privacy and data however it cannot guarantee the complete security of its database nor does it guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to Invis Energy over the Internet. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
- Invis Energy will request and collect information from visitors on a voluntary basis through registration for Invis Energy news and updates. The personal information requested includes your name, e-mail address and place of work.
- Invis Energy will not share personal information, provided by you, with third parties other than for the purposes of providing you with feedback on technical support or customer service enquiries. Where a third party is used for these specified reasons, such third party vendors have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of information Invis Energy shares with them.
- When using the site you may be directed to other sites that are beyond Invis Energy’s control and there are links to other sites outside our service. Invis Energy is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to these sites and you should read the private policy statement of any new site you visit.